In a continued effort to meet the public health needs of the ongoing pandemic, the Mohegan Tribe, the Connecticut Department of Public Health and Griffin Health are offering additional COVID-19 vaccine clinics
to Tribal families, team members, and the local community every Wednesday through February 23.
Primary shots and boosters will be available for all approved age groups as noted below. The clinics will be held in Seasons Buffet at Mohegan Sun on the following dates/times and are walk-in only.
CT Department of Public Health/Griffin Health Clinics
- January 19: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- January 26: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- February 2: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- February 9: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- February 16: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- February 23: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Available Pfizer shots
- 5 - 11 years old: Dose 1, 2, 3*
- 12 years and older: Dose 1, 2, 3* and Booster at 5 months
Available Moderna shots
- 18 years and older: Dose 1, 2, 3* and Booster at 5 months
- Available J&J shots
- 18 years and older: Primary dose and Booster at 2 months
All individuals attending the clinics must always wear a mask and bring their driver’s license or non-driver photo identification card and a copy of their vaccination card if applicable. Minors must be accompanied by their parent or guardian to receive the vaccination or booster.
If you have any questions about these clinics, please contact the CT Department of Public Health at 800.203.1234.